Timberlake Cabinetry, a leading supplier to the new construction market, is unveiling a new design-centered approach to its signature publication, Portfolio magazine, at the International Builders’ Show.
The first of the refocused issues features The New American Home as it has in the past. However, the new concept centers on specific tips, trends and details of the cabinetry within the showcase home, allowing homebuilders and designers to incorporate fresh thinking into their own projects. It will become a guidebook for creating custom looks with standard Timberlake® cabinetry.
Some of the many insights include:
- Creating a furniture-style kitchen island with recessed toe-kicks
- Ways to increase storage in minimalist contemporary kitchens and smaller spaces
- Designing built-in media cabinets and office credenzas with standard cabinetry
- Crafting furniture-style bath vanities with floating cabinetry and hardware feet
- Building floating open shelving with tall end panels
- Affordable, easy-to-install convenience features
“In today’s market, successful builders are looking for upgraded styling at affordable prices to win consumer preference,” says Perry Campbell, Timberlake Senior Vice President and General Manager. “Now more than ever, Timberlake’s Portfolio magazine is a go-to resource for how to accomplish those differentiating features on any budget.”
The new Portfolio magazine will be released at The New American Home 2014. Timberlake is the featured cabinetry provider for the annual showcase house of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), presented in conjunction with the International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas, NV, February 4-6, 2014. Following the show, the magazine will be available at Timberlake’s website, https://timberlake.com.