Use these guidelines and resources to preserve the beauty of your cabinetry.
All cabinet materials are graded to industry standard, but you can expect some variations, including:
- Naturally occurring color, grain and texture differences
- Color deviations, even within the same section of wood
- Differences between open- and closed-grain areas
- Variations in the finishing process; each piece will respond differently to the finishing materials used
When you install more cabinetry at a later date, it may not match the original cabinets. This can be due to:
- Exposure to sunlight, smoke and chemicals
- Change in door samples or displays due to age
Because of these factors, Timberlake is not responsible for texture differences or color and grain variations in the wood or laminate materials used in your cabinets.
Timberlake’s laminate and wood finishing process promotes durability. To further protect the original factory finish, be sure to:
- Read all cabinet care and cleaning product guidelines
- Wipe up spills immediately
- Use only mild soaps