Timberlake looks at service this way: what you want, when — and where — you need it.
Excellent service starts with talented people, and Timberlake’s people are the best in the business. Our team has an in-depth understanding of the builder’s needs. As a result, we know how to respond to the challenges and issues you face on a daily basis.
We also know that excellent service demands local support. Timberlake prides itself on a sophisticated system of manufacturing, builder and distribution points throughout the country.
A local team makes all the difference
Each member of your local service team has special skills that they execute with a high level of professionalism:
- Sales representatives serve as your primary contact, leading your project team and managing the relationship.
- Builder service representatives stay on top of orders and manufacturing logistics, so you don’t have to.
- Designers and estimators manage layouts, designs and quotes based on each home’s kitchen or bath specifications.
- Field supervisors work on site with your job superintendent, measuring and verifying the accuracy of all orders. They also manage jobsite tracking at the subdivision level.
- Service technicians are responsible for all warranty work.
Note: Service models may vary slightly by market.